Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Hello! You can call me Frog (as my username may suggest) I really like romance rps with a hint (or a lot) of angst. I'm not entirely sure what else to put here but yeah
JetReigns

Yo, welcome. I’m new too, but I can already tell you there’s a lot of what you’re looking for. Hope you like it here.
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Frog, welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to the RPR Family :)
Icysoul

Welcome to the RPR Family.
Hi and welcome to RPR.
Angst rp gives me life
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Frog!
Keke Moderator

We’re happy you’re here, Frog!

Please let me or any of the other mods know if you need any help getting settled. I hope you have a blast!
Hey there, Frog! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello and Welcome!

I'm, PossitivelyNoOne. If you have any questions or want to roleplay just send me a DM!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus