Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin In Training [MxM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously)

YC has been in the assassin business for a while now and has climbed the ranks to being one of the best hitmen out there, having racked up a wanted offer of 500,000 thousand on their head, DIE OR ALIVE. YC gets paid well for what they do, killing people whenever need be, doing whatever needs to be done to get the money. But recently YC's boss has been losing more people to do his dirty work for him, either just by getting caught or killed by somebody else in the process of killing somebody. So, he has been forced to pull in some rookies, and one of those rookies is Elijah, and he seemed to immediately take interest in YC, teasing him constantly. Now, he wasn't bad as some of the others, but he was sloppy and clumsy with his decisions and needed somebody to watch over him and teach him the ropes more, and what better partner could be YC, to help him become better and maybe set him straight.

~:3(I promise as always, the starter is longer than this):3~

I'd appreciate if you're able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraphs

I don't mind doing one-liners, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs... Please

Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies, depending on if life is nice to me

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY BRAIN HAS BEEN TRASH WITH CHECKING THESE
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Boop :3
I’m sure Neemus wouldn’t mind taking on a new protege, if you’re willing.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin In Training [MxM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus