Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » pick an adventuring partner!

Pretty simple pick one of your characters and a character from the person above you to make an adventuring team!

If you want to really get into it say what they are adventuring for or give your reason for the team up.
Oooooooo!!!! This looks like a ton of fuuuuun!!!

Okay, okay, okay, okay...So, out of your fantastic list of characters, I would pick (and it was a hard choice)....Aldyrn! And she would team up with my character Manlius. Given that they're polar opposites, it's gonna be amusing/frustrating times. Why are they adventuring together? He needs something from a place he can't get into because he's "too good"...and she needs something from a place she can't get into because it's warded with holy magics.
fiesch Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Oooooooo!!!! This looks like a ton of fuuuuun!!!

Okay, okay, okay, okay...So, out of your fantastic list of characters, I would pick (and it was a hard choice)....Aldyrn! And she would team up with my character Manlius. Given that they're polar opposites, it's gonna be amusing/frustrating times. Why are they adventuring together? He needs something from a place he can't get into because he's "too good"...and she needs something from a place she can't get into because it's warded with holy magics.

I love this
Great game idea. :)

I'm pairing up MissPixie's Cactus Clay Banks with my Elmer Stroud.

Being the only two men in the town that know much about railroads, they've been sent out to investigate a report of the tracks possibly being tampered with. Not sure if they'll get along, but maybe the two can reminisce about North Carolina on the way. Or ride in silence that Elmer tries to awkwardly break every now and again.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » pick an adventuring partner!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus