Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Friendship FM (Fallout Equestria) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Friendship FM (played anonymously)

fYByJh2.png

b9bDXbu.png

(Note: this is a repost of a RP ad I did a while ago on the adults only section, but due to its lack of success on this site I will also try here. Although of course the "all ages" version will be different by its takes on violence etc. and it would be suitable for younger audiences as well!)

"Dearest Equestrian, do you ever wonder what kind of paradise it was exactly that we lost? What the fresh grass smelled like, what a feeling of safety felt like? Do you ever think about that, as you breathe the decayed, poisoned memories through the filter of your mask? Do you feel insatiable bitterness over that short moment when jealousy and greed won over what our love had built?

Do you feel that burning sensation of injustice, rising in your throat when you watch hulking shapes of metal crush starved families beneath their welded hooves to feed a warped Ouroboros? Do you get a painfully nostalgic pit in your stomach when you think about the life you never had? About the desperate shadows of once soft beings splitting each other apart in a land that was supposed to feed us and our children? About your home of yesterday?

If so, do hear my proposition:

Set upon the wastes for me and dig out tarnished seeds of what remains of this Magic of Friendship that has been lost to the ages, wipe their hardened surfaces of those teary trails of perpetual anguish and bring them to me... and together we can build a new garden.

A garden of happiness that is, blossoming with radiant flowers hailing from far and wide, their truest colors sprouting from the cold ashes of the past. And when you are all standing before me one day, my little flowers of futurity, I will turn your nectar of hope into the sweetest honey you have ever tasted. A product refined by the very magic that surges from our hearts, spurred to life by the ancestral souls lost to the unforgiving world that we have created, to be worn by those of you who choose to live in constant danger to part the clouded skies.

An element that shall return harmony to a place most dissonant.

This much I can promise. But for now, my little bumblebees, this is your host concluding on Friendship FM... stay safe, keep your guns loaded, your doors locked, and your hearts open.

Good night."

---

Hello!

I am looking for folks who could potentially be interested in a RP plot I have run before years ago, refurbished, upgraded, expanded, and that I am now extremely proud of! The subject is understandably very niche, but if you are intrigued by unique dystopian stories and/or Fallout and MLP do give the ad a read to see if it could be something for you!

I
V

Join an enigmatic radio host only known as "Queen of the Honeybees" on her mysterious quest she claims to be able to return the Equestria that was once lost to the terrors that reigned from the mists of the balefires all too long ago. A quest she claims to somehow be able to pull the light back from a tunnel of endless, churning hopelessness.

The Honeyed Queen says that none are irredeemable, but is that truly so? Will you pledge allegiance to values of altruistic friendship she claims to have once been the Equestrian way in the wake of a sweet promise, or will you use this mysterious yet painfully hopeful project as a stepping stone to gain something else entirely when the dead horizon opens before you?

On this adventure of obscure goals and uncertain rewards you will meet broken hearts, lost souls, grim fates, hilariously warped personalities, fascinating factions, loyal followers as well as ruthless adversaries... and perhaps even learn a lesson or two on the Magic of Friendship among all the high-octane shenanigans.

So without further ado, tune in to Friendship FM, immerse yourself in the Queen's soothing voice, count your ammunition and wait for further instructions.

Friendship FM aims to tell a multifaceted and in-depth story in the fanfiction-originated world of Fallout: Equestria, revolving around several potential plotlines that tie together to form a greater whole. Not only are the plot and its twists in your character's hooves alone as one of the main cast, but much of it is based on various thoroughly fleshed out supporting characters I have lovingly created specifically this story in mind!

The aesthetic and style of the story is much developed to ultimately pay tribute to the original series and the values it is based on, but taken to completely new heartbreaking and grim heights of a cold, cold wasteland that even those already familiar with the setting may find surprising. Below you shall find a short list explaining what to expect!

NkVC5SP.png

FEATURES
-1-

Very story-driven and atmospheric, but without sacrificing the freedom for you to play your character however you want!
-2-

Focus on character building and development as things progress, with deep interaction and relationships between the various wasteland denizens playing an integral part.
-3-

Lots of possible events that may or may not take place depending on the choices of the characters and what direction the story eventually snowballs into! Exploration, surprises and plot twists are thrilling!
-4-
Possibility for you to weave your own plots and characters along the line if you are the GM type like me. I would love to eventually give you the wheel and see what kind of absolutely derailed madness you can put our heroes through!

N8L6L3W.png

-1-

You don't need to have any previous knowledge of the milieu or neither of its parent settings Fallout nor MLP even if at least some basis is highly recommended! The key factors are simply an open mind and your general interest in what I have to offer, and if it is indeed so that an entirely different post-apocalyptic story tickles your fancy, I can help to the best of my ability with character creation and such if you don't already have one suitable for it/to adapt to it! (Also note that your character doesn't necessarily have to be a pony!)
-2-

You must be a literate RPer able to provide at least a few paragraphs of content per reply. I don't enforce any kind of rules or character limits or anything of that nature, but the mindset of someone interested in helping to bring the story to life by at least giving me something to work with is very important! Though there ought to be no stress as far as reply speeds go regardless; I don't mind if you reply the next day or the next week as long as the content is decent!

(Personally my speeds tend to vary a lot due to writing motivation and personal life matters, so I of course don't demand anything but what feels comfortable to you.)
-3-

You must be able to keep up sufficient communication to maintain the plot. This can be either simply RP related OOC talk on this site or actually getting to know each other as people on Discord or something, but I should be fine with whatever you prefer as long as the communication is timely and transparent!
-4-

All common RP courtesy rules apply, meaning things like prohibition of god modding, puppeteering, metagaming and all that. Any possible character-specific abilities and such can of course be discussed separately!

---

If you got this far, well… I'm glad that my radiating personality was able to keep your interest! Anyways, I can't wait what kind of awesome replies I could get as I have been planning this for a long time, so if anything about the post interests you, send me a private message and I will be happy to get back to you ASAP! Or in case you have any questions about the fandom setting or anything in general I will be all too happy to answer any and all of them!

skFNUMZ.png

JWczpyF.png

Fallout Equestria city wallpaper by: Mikhail Smirnov
PNG of Littlepip at the end: Brisineo on Deviantart
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

MangoNekros

Wait... so it's Fallout... the wasteland game, but... with ponies? From the kid's tv show?
No One Knows Who This Is (played anonymously)

@MangoNekros That is very offensive to certain people-I would refrain from saying it in such a negative connotation. It is as much of a kids show as Harry Potter is because of how far into the background and the story and the lore it goes. It has a very detailed society, and there are people who consider it a good show to watch. Just letting you know :)
MangoNekros

I wasn't being offensive. It's My Little Pony, and Fallout. I didn't say "Oh it's so dumb this idea is whack". I was just amazed by the combination of two completely different franchises and mending them almost perfectly together

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Friendship FM (Fallout Equestria) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus