Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Arrival - Hey there!

Nice to meet ya! I originally joined this site a week ago, but I finally have time to make a proper introduction. I was introduced to this site from a friend and so far I'm really liking how everything looks. I'm eager to see what new faces and characters I'll meet! My main interests are writing, gaming (console), drawing (mostly doodles and sketches), and reading.
Helloooo and welcome to RPR!

I hope you make a lot of new friends here and have a ton of fun RPs!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Welcome to RPR! I love writing, drawing and reading too. I'm not a huge gamer, but three out of four isn't bad! I hope we can become good friends! I hope you enjoy your time here. <3
Raspberry_Beret

Hi Lepus! Welcome to RPR.
LepusLucet Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Helloooo and welcome to RPR!

I hope you make a lot of new friends here and have a ton of fun RPs!

Thanks! I'm very eager to see what I'll get into while I'm here!
LepusLucet Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome to RP Repository!
Thanks for the welcome!
LepusLucet Topic Starter

luvss wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I love writing, drawing and reading too. I'm not a huge gamer, but three out of four isn't bad! I hope we can become good friends! I hope you enjoy your time here. <3
Thanks! Three out of four ain't bad at all. I'd love to hear about some of the books you've read sometime. I've been looking to for good reading material lately. I hope we can chat more!
LepusLucet Topic Starter

Gaeilge_Banrion wrote:
Hi Lepus! Welcome to RPR.
Hey! I appreciate the welcome!
Welcome, LepusLucet! Cute picture :3

What games do you play? I noticed your profile mentions you have a love for in-depth lore. Have you played any of the Elder Scrolls series? Chim and the dragon breaks are one of my favorite topics there :D Anyways, I hope you have a great time, meet many great people, and have lots of fun here! And do let me know if you'd ever like to set something up (I'm a world-builder and bit of a lorehead myself!)

Anyways, enjoy your time here!
Icysoul

Well, we are glad you are here!
LepusLucet Topic Starter

Elysian-Wolf wrote:
Welcome, LepusLucet! Cute picture :3

What games do you play? I noticed your profile mentions you have a love for in-depth lore. Have you played any of the Elder Scrolls series? Chim and the dragon breaks are one of my favorite topics there :D Anyways, I hope you have a great time, meet many great people, and have lots of fun here! And do let me know if you'd ever like to set something up (I'm a world-builder and bit of a lorehead myself!)

Anyways, enjoy your time here!
Thanks! x3
I like to play games like Halo, Far Cry, Sniper Elite, Minecraft, and Spyro. I'm mostly a shooter and adventuring type of gamer. I haven't played any Elder Scrolls game, but they look quite fascination from what I've seen of them! Lore-wise, my favorite topics include modern worlds, fantasy worlds, and futuristic worlds. I have two lores, one of which I've been working on for years including its story. It's a futuristic world that's somewhat far ahead of our own, and revolves around powerful underground crime groups (which may involve robots and dragons). There are many characters in it who I love to talk about. I'd love to talk to you about it sometime and see what you know as well-- maybe even learn a little bit about Elder Scrolls, too! It's nice meeting ya!
LepusLucet Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Well, we are glad you are here!
Thank you! I'm happy to be here!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Arrival - Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus