Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Here!

BELLE GOLD (played by Bellegold)

HELLO EVERYONE!!
My name is Belle yes like in the character
I am very friendly and accepting of everyone
I love to roleplay and write and read fanfiction
My favorite show is ONCE UPON A TIME
my favorite character is Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold and Belle.
I am a book worm.
I am hopeing to make some friends! I have alot of health problems myself so i am on and off meaning replies may be a bit slow depending on how I am feeling. Not only do I role Play a disabled character I am disabled myself so please dont hate. Because I cant help who I am.
Looking for: I am looking for a long term roleplay partner to play Rumplestiltskin/ Mr. Gold and maybe a Online relationship.

I am new here and not sure how this place works but here is a little bit of information about me. I am 25 years old and I love to roleplay. I have been roleplaying for about four years now and I am very literite and am a para to multi para writer. I will sometimes do shorter posts it just depends on how I'm feeling and what the situation is in the roleplay.

My favorite fandom of all time is ONCE UPON A TIME! That show has helped me threw alot over the last few years and my favorite character is Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold. I'm not sure how many OUAT people are left but I know some are out there.

I can not stress this enough but Please dont hate on us for who we are because it cant be helped. I am a very sweet girl and I love meeting new people. The reason I play my character the way I do is because it helps me cope with my real life.

If anyone has any questions feel free to comment below or pm me my inbox is always open. I am also on discord at.
Belle Gold#2586
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Belle!
Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to spend your time creating characters and writing stories with others!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! :)
Welcome to the site!!

I hope you have a ton of fun RPs and make a lot of new friends!
Welcome to RPR! I know you will love it here, as everyone treats each other with respect. We all bleed the same. I, for one, think you seem like a pretty awesome person! I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
BELLE GOLD (played by Bellegold) Topic Starter

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I'm sure that I will have a lot of fun in this server!

luvss wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I know you will love it here, as everyone treats each other with respect. We all bleed the same. I, for one, think you seem like a pretty awesome person! I hope you enjoy your time here! <3

Thank you very much I appreciate the warm welcome! I already like it here and plan to stay for awile!

MissPixie wrote:
Welcome to the site!!

I hope you have a ton of fun RPs and make a lot of new friends!

Thank you! I'm sure I will. I'm excited to meet new people and possibly get some roleplays going!
Icysoul

Welcome!!

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome!!

Thank you!
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus