Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » D&D-Like Zombacalypse RPG (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pathfinder players and the like will feel right at home with this. I'm looking for a small group of people to play as survivors during the start and fallout of an undead apocalypse. The exact theming can be decided later, but the main part is people are starting to become infected, and the compound where they work at is slowly becoming overrun over the work day... It's up to them to get the hell out and survive or try to escape to rumored uninfected checkpoints.

There will be combat, scavenging, some gore, and possibly death among other stuff. If that interests you, read on.

This will be using a simple four stat system made by me. A guide which is only a few pages long at maximum will be provided in order to better use and understand it. It takes inspiration from many TTRPGs and games and is meant to be easy to learn and play, especially if you've played anything like D&D and Pathfinder before.

If interested, message me.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, concise post-length, one-off scene. Will be played with a small group of players.

Keen keen keen as a bean
Serpentyne Topic Starter

Mittirangi wrote:
Keen keen keen as a bean

wut
Well, hey. I'm intrigued! This sounds like a good fit for Apocalypse World, on the off chance that you haven't heard of that system.

I'd like to know more about your expectations for the game and setting. Is it set in modern times? Whereabouts in the world? And since you're planning to recruit a small group, what are your expectations for the posting rate (e.g., meet up weekly to RP uninterrupted? Post on your own time throughout the week)?
Serpentyne wrote:
Mittirangi wrote:
Keen keen keen as a bean

wut

In other words I'm interested :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » D&D-Like Zombacalypse RPG (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus