Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

anxious fandom anon (played anonymously)

hi! I'm looking for people interested in doing Undertale RP. no particular plots in mind, though I have a few general ideas I'd like to try out (plus I'm open to suggestions!) please note that I'm only looking for canon characters, not OCs.
Chara & Asriel - just fun sibling shenanigans, before the plot of the game or in an AU where neither of them died (I'd prefer to play as Chara, but either would be cool :))
Alphys & Undyne - friendship-to-romance, or just romance; cute girlfriend shenanigans; could be set before or after the game, during the plot of the game and in whatever route, or separately from the story as a whole (like an AU). (I'd like to play as Alphys)
Undyne & Monster Kid - wholesome mentorship/friendship stuff mayhap? (I'd prefer to play as Monster Kid)
post-Pacifist - exploring the new state of the world after a true pacifist run (I'd like to play as Frisk)
we could also do a group RP! if you'd like to be part of a group, COMMENT ON THIS POST! otherwise, you could PM me OR comment here.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

(Technolo strikes back intensifies)YES!!! I would love to do this RP!
anxious fandom anon (played anonymously) Topic Starter

slight bump because I'm bored and because I added some more stuff to the original post :D

still open :)
desperately bored haha :P
Quinn (played by Rinny_Howler)

*Megalovania intensifies* You have my full attention!!

li'l bump to the topic :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus