Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hiring Mercenaries and People to be Vill (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Good Evening all. I am putting this out to look for people to join my soon to be formed. group (Follow the link for details). I would like to revise the details attached to the link and target this post for the two factions that were not completely covered in my previous post.

I am looking for people who want to join the RP as Mercenaries that use their powers or just want to relax and survive in the world. Individualities are precious and have been sought out by the government to be used as dogs. Some have been captured for experimentation. Some have been treated badly by their families and outcasted. All of them have a home with the Mercenaries and do not necessarily need to fight.

If you are on the other hand looking for revenge in any form of manner and would like to join the villains please feel free to join the League of Villains. After all even villains have proper motives for doing what they do. We will begin the RP shortly as I have been rather busy these past weeks or so.

If you want to join the Superheroes, Villains or be free with the mercenaries please reply down below which faction you would like to join and the faction leaders will do their best to reach out and discuss the details with you about the character you will use. If you have characters which are simply fantasy-based aka not fully human we will work with those too seeing as mutations are welcome in all shapes and forms. Even if you are human and have no Individuality but want to be a merc or villain or a superhero please reply as well. There is a place for everyone here

Thank you all for reading. The links to the faction leaders are mentioned in my previous post. Have a nice day everyone.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Nice
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Intriguing, I will consider it. My wolf is no random mass murderer, but he's definitely willing to kill.
Dope, more background information, joining the Hero side of this story would fit the way I'm building this character.
Androu, The Guardian (played by Praise_The_Sun)

Hey, thought this dude might fit well in the mercenaries, perhaps as somebody who make weapons and sell them to both sides?
Aaricia Topic Starter

Very well those that wish to join the mercenaries please PM me for more details. The ones that want to join the Hero side please PM the faction leader Nova and for you villains faction leader Xylar
Uchuujin-Yato (played by Zelphy)

Hm......I think this character would fit for a villain, though she wants to destroy all of humanity >.>
Aaricia Topic Starter

Oya? She looks adorable!! Lucky Xylar
Erez Becke (played by Burrito)

Did somebody say wanton slaughter and/or profit for illicit activities?
Uchuujin-Yato (played by Zelphy)

Lol I think you're the first one to say that xD
Aaricia Topic Starter

Oi Erez what are you doing here? Geez *pouts* Dont you have a garden to look after? Look at this white haired one... can we kidnap her from Arcol?
I need heroeees

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hiring Mercenaries and People to be Vill (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus