Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Greetings!
Hey there! I'm Azumi, and I'd like to talk about me for a bit! I'm a female college graduate, 18 years old, and an aspiring social services agent or café owner. I dabble in digital art, some traditional art, photography, poetry, short story writing, and roleplay! In fact, I've been roleplaying for 6+ years. I'm interested in things such as psychology, myths and mystery, horror and scary stories, some history, and learning neat facts. I'm a bit of an introvert and a shy gal, but once you get to know me, I'm rather bubbly and simply pleased by the smallest of things! I enjoy collecting shiny stuff, plushies, Pokémon merch and cards, Harry Potter merch and books, and Doctor Who stuff! I'm also a huge fan of collecting anything that has to do with Bob Ross.

Regarding Roleplay:
*How long I've been roleplaying
*How I've grown as a roleplayer
*The types of roleplay I enjoy most

How long I've been roleplaying:
As stated above, I've been roleplaying for over 6 years. Soon, it'll be 7 years. I don't know exactly when I began, but this is the most accurate calculation I've come to be able to provide.

How I've grown as a roleplayer:
I'll first start by attempting to list all of the roleplay apps and sites I've been on, hopefully in the order from which I began! So first there was Virtual Space Amino, a community within the app 'Amino' itself, as well as a few other communities. Then, I was on Geeking for a short while before promptly leaving and watching as the toxic app got taken down. Then, there were Warrior Cats forums like The Edge of Dawn (now titled 'The Edge of Dusk', as it has reached the end of its lifetime), and a few other forums out there on the web. I've also been in a few Discord and Telegram roleplay servers!

When I first began on Amino, I knew little to nothing about roleplay itself. I knew for a fact, however, that I enjoyed writing! I learned how to roleplay by observing the styles and techniques of other roleplayers and I quickly learned to fix my grammar (I was 12, using a 13+ age requirement app, so in order to not be found out, I corrected a lot of errors obsessively to appear more mature and literate). In the end, that personal challenge led me to becoming a bit better at communicating, expressing myself, and much more. And, over time, I went from one-liners and using asterisks, to figuring out how to write in a more story-like style where speech was included in quotations and my responses themselves were several sentences longer. I constantly read the dictionary and took interesting words from my interactions with others, to learn about them and add them to my now expansive vocabulary. As the years progressed, I became more detailed, and began writing much more in my replies!

I can now write between 2-5+ paragraphs, ranging from 'semi-literate' lengths to 'novella' level responses and starters! I'm very laid back and don't expect a short story for a response from all my partners. I'm not super strict, as any response is valuable in the way that it helps to push the roleplay forward and facilitates a friendly, educational environment where both partners can learn and grow. I expect responses to be at least 2-3 sentences minimum in length, just so I have something to write more from. So long as we have fun, I'm open to many things!

The types of roleplay I enjoy most:
I absolutely enjoy roleplays that I can walk away from with a smile. Fantasy, romance, casual cuddles, all of that stuff! I just love it immensely. These types of roleplays inspire me, give me an escape away from anything negative I've been feeling, and is a great way for me to fantasize about what I'd do if I had powers, could learn spells, actually found true love, and so much more! I also enjoy the challenge of survival, post apocalyptic roleplays, and the occasional horror scene. It's quite thrilling!

Thank you so much for reading!
Azumi Topic Starter

Damn, everyone else is getting like 9-12 replies and I'm over here with 0. I guess it just be like that. :')
Hi welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here. Sorry you aren't getting that many replies yet, I hope you do soon though! 😀
Helo and welcome to RPR!

I wouldn't be too fussed about not getting a tons of replies. Most of them built up over several days, so it takes a little bit. Have patience! :)

Cheers to making new friends!
Rogue-Scribe

Hey there Azumi, welcome to RP Repository! May you find fun and friends here! Congratulations on graduating ‘college’!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
I just joined as well and Im super excited to meet new people!

Maybe we can plot something!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome.
Welcome to RPR!!! I hope you will create many awesome and wonderful stories here with us!

If you ever want to try dark fantasy or do some historical rps then feel free to to hit me up!
Welcome to RPR hope you enjoy your time here
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome~ hope you enjoy your stay
Welcome to RPR! I know what you mean about the one liner thing. When I started out what I wrote barely even qualified for a one liner, LOL! Now I can write a minimum of 2 paragraphs each response, and I typically write between 2-6, although that also depends on my partners length. I hope you enjoy this site more than the others, and I'm sorry about that toxic experience you had! <3 :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! It seems very likely that you'll find just what you're looking for here. :)
Ossu! Welcome to RPR! Have a great time here! :) Byebye! :) :D :) :P :)

~Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus