Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Tiny Problem [MxM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously)

YC and Elijah (or Ethan) hasn't been seeing eye to eye for the past few months after YC decided to go and cheat on him. Eli decided to forgive YC, but even so, he reminds YC every single day of the betrayal they felt when YC went and cheated. It has been nearly four months since then, and you both still have arguments over it and it usually results in tears and things even been thrown or broken. But that night of scream at each other was different as there was a ring on their doorbell at midnight, after gathering YC nerves they go to check the door, to find nobody, but a basket with a blanket covering it and a note. Inside is a baby, like a BABY baby, and you both gotta figure out what to do with them.

~:)(I promise as always, the starter is longer than this):)~

I'd appreciate if you're able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraphs

I don't mind doing one-liners, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs... Please

Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies, depending on if life is nice to me

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY BRAIN HAS BEEN TRASH WITH CHECKING THESE
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Moop :3
Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

so much moop

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Tiny Problem [MxM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus