Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Deleting Guestbook Comments (EXISTS)

This may be a feature that already exists and I just haven’t found it, but I am here just in case!

I think it would be really helpful to be able to delete negative Guestbook comments. My understanding is that the feature is not meant to be used for insults and/or criticisms. It can be really detrimental for someone’s mental health to see unkind things permanently featured on this page.

TL,DR; There should be an option to delete Guestbook comments.
Rogue-Scribe

There are two things you can do. First, you need to go into the ‘edit character’ function on the guestbook page. There you can either delete the comment or report the comment to a mod.

If you feels guestbook comment is insulting to you of your character, you should report it and wait for their response before deleting it.

Also, you can go to the negative/insulting persons/character’s page and block them if you don’t wish them to interact with you.
Kim Site Admin

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
If you feels guestbook comment is insulting to you of your character, you should report it and wait for their response before deleting it.

You don't need to wait! You can report it and then immediately delete it. I can still track it down.
Rogue-Scribe

Kim wrote:
Rogue-Scribe wrote:

You don't need to wait! You can report it and then immediately delete it. I can still track it down.
Good to know. :)
thelocalmaniac Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Kim wrote:
Rogue-Scribe wrote:

Good to know. :)

Thanks y’all! I appreciate you!!
I'm really sorry this happened. If ever you want to chat, definitely join the rest of us in TGG chat. I haven't met your other characters but K.C. is awesome! <3

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Deleting Guestbook Comments (EXISTS)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus