Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Master List (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

PossitivelyNoOne here to dump some ideas out and get some partners! I only have a few characters I wanna work with right now and if you like the character but not the prompt send me an PM and we can work something out!

Experiment x Scientist -1800's-
Somehow while screwing around Flynn was created and the kings council now has to decide what to do with him. While making this decision they need someone to watch over him and Y/C is the lucky person to get stuck with him.

New Sidekick -Modern-
Being a hero is a lot of work but you enjoy it, and now that you've been at it a few years you decide to take on a sidekick. While searching you find Flynn/Lucas who can hardly control their abilities, and you take them under your wing. (We can use Flynn or Lucas for this, or you can try taking on both xDD)

Flirt -Name a time and I'm happy with it-
Damien is a huge flirt, he's got the looks to pull of the way he can charm just about anyone. Finally one day Y/C gets annoyed and flirts back, discovering Damien can dish out a flirt but taking one makes him get incredibly flustered.

What are you doing here? -Modern-
"What are you doing here?" Y/C snapped, looking at Flynn who was son and younger brother to two of the greatest hero's alive and currently standing on your doorstep. Y/C frowned, studying Flynn for a moment. "Your injured...."

"Its just training...." Flynn said, the dazed look in his eyes and slight tremble suggesting otherwise.

My Cape -Modern-CLOSED
"The city is in ruins, you're....." Lucas froze, looking at Y/C. "You're wrapped in my cape....."

"Maybe if you heated you lair while keeping me here I wouldn't have to resort to stealing!" Y/C snapped, glaring at Lucas from inside the bundle.

"You're adorable..." Lucas forced a sneer into his voice, not wanting Y/C to know how perfect they looked wrapped in his cape.

Well Thanks for reading all of this. 😅

If your interested send me a PM or leave a comment and I'll get to you as soon as possible!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, I'm interested in roleplaying with you!
If its ok with you could we do the flirt one?
Fantasy (played by PossitivelyNoOne) Topic Starter

CloudWanter wrote:
Hello, I'm interested in roleplaying with you!
If its ok with you could we do the flirt one?

Thats fine, I'll send you a pm!
Yosh! I'd be interested in either the "My Cape" scenario, or the "What are you doing here." scenarios ^v^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Master List (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus