Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Roleplay Partners!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

aaca3c44a6c826bffe41e1772df8185b.jpg

excuse my bakugo drop...........

anywas! i'm currently looking for new roleplay partners! i'm up and available now, though responses will probably be a little bit slow! i ask that my partners be at least semi-literate, can write up to 3 paragraphs, and are looking for some romance, whether that be mxm, mxf, fxf, ect! i'm new to fxf, so i might be a little shaky at first, but i learn fast. : )

i like a variety of roleplay, but romance is always in the mix! i can do just about anything and i have almost no boundaries, just make sure to check in with me on those first, i always do this with my partners. i can think of some ideas, though i can't garuntee they'll be long-term ideas. i hope this catches the attention of some roleplayers out there!

p.s!! i normally capitalize when roleplaying, but when casually speaking i prefer not to. : )

e744d56a18171adbf38c83cfc28bc7dc.jpg
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

nav_kat Topic Starter

bump!
Hey! I'm interested in becoming roleplay partners! PM me :)
I'm interested to be a roleplay partner with you! :)
I'm also very interested!
nav_kat Topic Starter

Bump! Looking for a bit longer!
I would love to RP and I love Romance. Just to warn you, I am extremely new. My only experience is two DnD sessions. So you can turn me down but I think I would be able to write about 3 paragraphs every response. I've been told I'm a great story teller but its totally up to you. PM me if your game to play.
Heya! I am always looking for new people to RP with and I have a wide variety of characters that could work in almost any situation. I’d be down to plotting with ya!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Roleplay Partners!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus