Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Urban Fantasy Action/Crime RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Corbin IronJaw (played by BiggestBean)

The criminal underworld is abuzz. The crime families are constantly just one step away from going to war with each other. Each of
The five crime families hold strong positions over all criminal activities in the city, The humans, the elves, the centaurs, the goblins, and the dwarves. However, a sixth group has come to power and joined their circle. The orcs. With no rock solid allegiance to any other family, the orcs are a powder keg that every other group is scrambling to be on the right side of that keg. However, it threatens a devastating eruption when the dwarves supposedly kidnap the child of the Orc family’s head. But not all is as it seems...

So this is an urban fantasy setting, and there’s lots of room for what your character can be, how they come to interact with Corbin, and lots of other stuff. I greatly enjoy brainstorming, and look forward to hearing what ideas you have.

Of you’re interested, feel free to shoot me a pm!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I have a goblin or orc I would be very interested in playing as if you would like that!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Urban Fantasy Action/Crime RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus