Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Hello everyone! My name is stellarsnooze. I had an account a long time ago, so I'm not very new, but I'm learning slowly every day with using the site and making characters. My favorite kind of RP is fantasy and cyberpunk. I hope to find new RP partners here, as I have not roleplayed in quite some time! I am gradually adding my characters; I just posted my alien OC Marthetta, so go check her out! I have been RPing for 6 years. I think xD
I have a rehabilitated raccoon named Alberto who lives with me, if you can call him a pet. My mother found him outside when he was a baby, and at his age and socialization, he is unable to survive in the wild. Now he is around 4 years old and our family loves him very much, like one of our own. Sorry if I am rambling!
I work as a veterinary technician and it is very rewarding work. Helping animals is something I love to do. My hope and dream is to become a veterinarian, and I am going to school full time (online, sadly) to achieve this goal. I want to own my own veterinary practice and shelter and save many animals.
I don't have any questions at this time but I'm sure there is a forum board for help questions when I have them :) I am always open for new Rps!
Hello and welcome! ^_^

Wow, a raccoon! :D Give Albert a cuddle from me if he'll want! ^_^ I love animals! So miss having pets in my life!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Tell Alberto i said hi omg
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Stellar Snooze to RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to rp!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
Welcome to RPR!!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to having a lot of fun RPs and making new friends!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family
Welcome back to RPR!
Rinny_Howler

Hi! We welcome you with open arms.
Hi Stellar, welcome to rpr. Cyberpunk is fun to rp I'm sure you will run into plenty of others who enjoy it. I love cyberpunk/steampunk type stuff. Well enjoy your time on the site.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Hallo, and welcome back to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
BleedingPascal

Hello, hi, and welcome! <3 Hope you'll have a great time here! And I recommend experimenting with the character profile creator, it's so much fun and I love doing aesthetic profiles ;) I hope your alien OC and others will have a lot of rp requests.
pixl.Bee

greetings, and welcome (back) to the site. :) (I'm a bit late to your post, but I wanted to welcome you anyway)
I have to say, I love your username. (I also love your 'pet' raccoon, haha.)
based on your introduction, you seem like a pretty cool person and it's great to have you as a member of our community.
I hope you enjoy the time you spend here :3 <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus