Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonsoir, Privet, Hola, G'day

I'm new to this here Role Play site, I am on an epic quest to find myself some sort of space western role play group. Whether it be D20 rules or simply text stories it doesn't matter the system I am here to have fun. If I have come to the wrong place, I beg you to send me where I might so that I may start my life long dreams of becoming a galactically renown stockbrok- Pilot I mean pilot.

Edit
Thought I might Add a little more. I am usually a TTRP pen and paper kind of role player, but to be honest, this pandemic has sucked the life out of me so now I am starving for roleplay. From what I can gauge this sight has a different kind of RP expectation than what I am used to. But, as they say "There's no time like the present" and I would love to learn how this place operates.

I am a 17 Year old Human of the Male variety currently with plans set on going to college in a year. I am very much your picture perfect middle class white boy, I was raised as an Army brat in the US, I have lived in 2 countries, visited 10, and have been into every US state with the exception of the west coast, Nevada and Maine. My favorite color is orange, but like the Tron sort of orange, or the kind that pairs well with a grayscale color. I have a car named Thaddeus, he is a 2001 Buick Century, he is very much a loyal car, I love him very much, and although he looks like a grandma car, when he accelerates he moves and sounds like a sports car for reasons I cant explain. I love space, have no music tastes, a mediocre face and some rhymes to disgrace, and overall I think I'm going to like this place.

Oh and my favorite food is mac and cheese. I like it... a bit too much. god I need to go to the gym

Edit- I didn't know how that dice thing worked, maybe should have read the instructions closer
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.

Note: Just for funzies give me a " :)" if you roll a Nat 20

Rinny_Howler

Welcome Salsa!!!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.

Note: I'll try UwU

Welcome Salsa! I think you'll like this site! 😊

Hmm, space western? Might be up my alley, I'll send you a PM when I get home from office :P
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome, Salsa! Off the top of my head, I can't think of any group space western games going on here. (If I come across one. I'll certainly amend this!)

But that sounds like a genre with some appeal! If you decide to GM one (dice or freeform), I bet you could find a few interested parties. :)
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Salsa to RP Repository!

It’s cool you named your car! That’s something I’ve always done. These days I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer nicknamed β€˜The Spaceship’ and a 2016 Holden Trax named β€˜The Nugget.

Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to RP! I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021 and I Have been roleplaying on her for a while so I am Just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for All LGBTQ+ community I hope you find your one true love because their are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate.
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!

Edit: noice~ :)
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Note: Let's-a go!

β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Icysoul

Welcome, Salsa
pixl.Bee

SPACE WESTERN!?! that sounds epic! I'm IN >:) (seriously though, feel free to recruit me for your idea because I love it)
... um. anyway. welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here :) <3
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hello Salsa and welcome to RPR!
Salsa Topic Starter

Yohanon wrote:
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!

Edit: noice~ :)

Nice.

That's a good omen.

Edit: :0 dang, that's some potent luck you have! It even wore off on me!

Edit 2: I got another one!! you really are lucky!

I might just have to get you to comment in a group when I start one, to bless us with good RP :P
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Note: Something good must be coming your way soon. If it hasn't already.

Primrose-Chan

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here and can find what you're looking for!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonsoir, Privet, Hola, G'day

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus