Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Late Introductions!

I hadn't come across this section yet!

Hello! My name is Kaleb. I have been RPing for about two years in a game (World of Warcraft) and wanted to transfer my characters to life. I'm currently in the process of developing a modern version of each since I took a liking to modern genres. So far, I've been on this site for half a year after my birthday, therefore, when my birthday comes around, it's my anniversary being here, too!

The genres I love to enjoy are generic fantasy games along with romance, modern slice of life, and even horror when the opportunity rises! I have always adored developing situations for my characters who have the wackiest personalities you may not expect.

I am always looking for more contacts! Please don't be afraid to PM me! I'm open to chat and RP! <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, SpiritHero
Howdy SpiritHero, welcome! Its funny, you have more experience then I do on this site, I just joined 2 days ago, and already this site is amazing.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.

Note: I'll see you in the funny papers!

BleedingPascal

Hello! <3 You seem like a cool person to me, I like those genres as well! And whoa, your characters look so interesting :) I am sure you'll spent a fun time here.
Welcome!! I think you'll love this site! ^_^
Rinny_Howler

Nice to see you got here for the intro! Hope the roleplays continue to get better!
pixl.Bee

well hi :D I might as well say welcome, even though you're not exactly new... so welcome! I hope you've been enjoying your time here so far, and that you continue to enjoy it, too :)
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, also!
Welcome to RPR! I've always had a place in my heart for WOW since I played it pretty young (think literally 8) so I've always wondered what roleplaying it in text would look like. However, I don't know the best place to look for lore aside from putting side some money and time i don't have atm to play the game - do you by any chance have any other suggestions?
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Spirit Hero to RP Repository! Hoping you have found this place a wonderful place to rp!

You probably know all about the site by now, but maybe you are mike me and still learning new things about it? I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your continued sharing your creativity with us!
Hello there! 😊
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021 and I Have been roleplaying on her for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for All LGBTQ+ community I hope you find your one true love because their are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate.
Hi SpiritHero, welcome and I hope you have a great time here!
Hi welcome to RPR. I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far.
Three cheers, Kaleb.

Glad to have you around, and to see you breathe further life into some of your ideas that have stemmed elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy your stay and write many stories that fill you with happiness and draw on your creative self.

Stay hydrated.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Late Introductions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus