Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Boy x Boy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Akira (played by Anagito)

This is my first post here, but I'm relatively good at role-playing. I have been role-playing for years now and after Geeking had been gone for so long, I need to find another area to find partners. I'll do just about any roleplay and any topic. I'm more onto fantasy and heavy plots. I do 3rd pov and would like a semi lit - adv lit partner.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Akira (played by Anagito) Topic Starter

If you like, ask for my kik or discord.
Atlas (played by hypxrphxbxx)

Hello, I'm quite interested in finding a fantasy M/M roleplay for my

Ah, good, c
ant delete messages ;~;

Hello, I'm quite interested in finding a fantasy M/M roleplay for my characters (I'd prefer to use Atlas ~) ~ I am unaware of your age, so I can be flexible with Atlas' age, but he is naturally a millenia old ~ Hope we can find something to do nwn ~
I am down for a MxM!
Hi, this is my first time on this site, and I was hoping to to with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Boy x Boy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus