Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » It's a pleasure to meet you all

Greetings, fellow people (and non-people, if there are any reading this)

I'm Claywind, or Clay, a long-term RPG tabletop player, who is now exploring other types of ways to craft stories with others.

I am a complete newbie in the written RP arts, but if the basic principles of "having fun" and "making characters grow & evolve" are the same as in tabletop, I'm sure I'll find my marks easily.

I'm open to all kinds of ideas, with a general preference for fantasy settings. As I've never actually RP through forums before, I do not have formed any further preferences.

I look forward to play / write with you and, I must say...
it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Sincerely,
Claywind
Welcome Claywind! I'm sure you'll love this site, it's a good starting point if you're new to text RP because there's so many kinds you can experience - from more "literary" stories to script style, and they're all good. The players I've met so far are an incredible bunch of really creative and amazing people! ^_^ And the character creation tools are SUPERB, easy and intuitive, really allow your imagination to get unbound! :D
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community! We all wish you an early Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy your time here.
Claywind wrote:
the basic principles of "having fun" and "making characters grow & evolve"

giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Claywind Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
The players I've met so far are an incredible bunch of really creative and amazing people! ^_^

Oh, wow, thank you!
Everyone seems absolutely adorable so far!
pixl.Bee

Hi Clay, and welcome to the site! :) I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners.
I also have a love for fantasy settings, so feel free to message me if you'd like to start an RP ('course, you don't have to, but the offer is there :3)
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Hi!! Welcome to RPR!!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome!
RP Repository is an excellent place to RP in all different styles!
Hoping you enjoy this place!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find your one true love because there are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate/online Lover!!!!
BleedingPascal

Hiiii! <3 I already checked your characters, and they are very interesting! Especially Pel, I've once had a similar character (character stuck in animal's body) but I deleted him because I didn't had ideas for rp anyway XD Anyways! Glad to see some people like the kind of character ideas as I do! Welcome and have fun!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! If you’re looking for Fantasy RPs then let me know! I hope you find many people to RP and creature wonderful stories with!
Claywind Topic Starter

BleedingPascal wrote:
Hiiii! <3 I already checked your characters, and they are very interesting! Especially Pel, I've once had a similar character (character stuck in animal's body) but I deleted him because I didn't had ideas for rp anyway XD Anyways! Glad to see some people like the kind of character ideas as I do! Welcome and have fun!

"People stuck in the wrong body" is a classic trope, no matter what the body may be. You and I are not alone in our good taste. I'm sure many on this site enjoy it as well.

But thank you for the kind welcome !
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, too!
Hi there and welcome to the site~

Looking at your profile and your characters, I can tell that you're an interesting person so I'm sure you will find some wonderful friends and rps here. If you ever feel like it, you can hit me up sometime!
Hi there! Please don't be afraid! Come ask to RP!
Icysoul

Welcome, Claywind. I'm always here to talk and rp if you want!
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

Friendly faces roam around here daily, have fun and don't be afraid to chat, everyone likes a new face
Claywind Topic Starter

Angel Dust wrote:
Friendly faces roam around here daily, have fun and don't be afraid to chat, everyone likes a new face

(Goodness gracious; I got greeted by Angel Dust!)

Hi, thank you for the invitation to chat; I'm indeed a bit shy, and don't want to intrude.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » It's a pleasure to meet you all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus