Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Misfits Looking For People Like (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Void (played by DragonBorn123)

This rp is about a group of misfits looking for people like them, magical and different from "normal people". You can do, say, or be whatever and whoever you want.
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 4. After the modifier of +100, got 104
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Void (played by DragonBorn123) Topic Starter

*flies in*

(Meep)
Aasimah could be good for this, although her powers are only limited to wind manipulation
An_Observer_Of_Stupi

Hey! I love misfits and I love magic so I was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about this SL/RP (I just came over from twitter so I don't know if the terminology here is different).
Hi! I read the description, and I really love this. I was hoping I could learn more about the SL?
Also, my character's power is electrokinesis.
Venus (played by JetStorm)

Would this character work,she is similar to poison ivy since she has the ability to control plants(and use them as a weapon)

Hello everyone! Sorry I am just responding to your comments but I was a little busy with other stuff. All your characters sound like they would be perfect for this rp! So you are all welcome to join!
I have a character in my roster that would be perfect for this RP. She can manipulate light.
Eztli Armani (played anonymously)

i have one with assassin skills and control of blood
hey, i'm not sure if this is still open but i'll be playing as my oc amaterasu! kudos if you know where amaterasu derives from lol (she's in my profile, but that's just a dnd based version of her, but for modern based situations she's just a normal japanese student with a career as an idol) in this rp is she allowed to have the ability to manipulate her voice?
Hello!! I feel like this character would be good, in terms of Madoka Magica she is technically a misfit.

But I would change this character up and her ability would be to fuse with her fox and get fox like abilities with the ability to use super speed.
Her weaknesses would be if they were sperated, and that while she's fast she has an issue with her health abilities so a few hits would knock her out

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Magical Misfits Looking For People Like (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus