Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Softly - Romance RP (MxF or FxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elfie (played anonymously)

The door to the shop rung clearly. You look around and it seems as if no one is in there, but the tables and shelves are littered with different vibrantly colored flowers, seed packages, and soil, even a few watering cans. As you roam the shop, you up at the hanging succulents which where covered by colored glass, which when the light hit, made beautiful colorsdance across the ceiling. Soft and gentle footsteps come pattering down the stairs from what you presume to be the attic or storage of the shop. Slowly, you peer over the counter, and see a young woman, who looks almost as if she’s glowing. Clearing your throat, you walk to the counter with confident strides. The woman looks up and smiles, folding her hands. “Hello,” she speaks in a delicate and small voice, almost as if she’s a glass doll, “Can I help you?” She politely asked.

What happens next? Only you can decide!

(Hello! I’ve been away for a bit and I need my romance role playing fix!! If you’re interested in this prompt DM me! I don’t intend this roleplay to have any sexual elements, just pure fluff and romance! Thanks!)
Kakashi hatake (played anonymously)

I'm interested if your still looking for partners
I might be interested! I have plenty more characters than my poor list, so hmu if you'd love to know more!
I'll be interested in this
i'm intrested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Softly - Romance RP (MxF or FxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus