Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a guardian and child rolepla (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Makiko (played by Kikistar10)

Hello! I'm very new to this site as well as being rather new to roleplay. So I hope you will be able to understand when I make a few small mistakes.
I'm looking for someone to have an oc to act as the guardian to my oc, Makiko The roleplay of course will be one-on-one. I have a few start options, but I'm not afraid to hear other ideas!

1. It's raining and your character finds Makiko out in the cold curled into a ball, sitting on the sidewalk.
2. Makiko bumps into your character while they are out walk/going to work/etc.
3. Your character encounters her as she is eating someone's soul.

If you wanna rp, please PM me! Thank you for reading!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Resren (played by Medic201)

I will be your guardian Makiko, but I must warn you, though I am an elf I have a very weak immune system and can get sick easily. Despite this weakness, though I am a well trained healer and love helping others in need. Starter 1
Raptors (played by ragemachine)

I think this could be fun and interesting. So count me in.
I would like to do option 3 just to make it more interesting

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a guardian and child rolepla (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus