Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » LFF (Looking For Friend)

Times are tough and I'm basically isolated because of Covid. I'm in need of friends and I'm searching on here because people on here tend to have the same interests and mindset as I do. Age and Gender don't matter to me. If you are interested in being friends and starting an online friendship, message me privately. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR and I hope you find some wonderful friends. <3
Rinny_Howler

Ahem Welcome to our wonderful community!
Welcome to RPR!
Welome to RPR!! Roleplaying can be a great way to handle lockdown and stress; sadly I didn't have it in the first wave here in Italy (I had broken up with my RP pals and didn't know where to look for more playing opportunities), but I'm so glad to have found this site since then! ^_^
Icysoul

Welcome! I will happily be your friend.
Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you find some amazing friends!
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

Hey, Creative! Welcome 😊 i hope you have fun and make many friends. I'd love to rp and chat!
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
CreativeMinds Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome and for the friend requests. :)
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! πŸ‘‘β€οΈ
Hello Minds, welcome to RPR! I'm sure you've already found a lot of warmth on the site, but let me send you a little more.
And a few questions as well: what do you like in terms of RP? Any genres you always jump into?
Salutations, we bid you welcome here, undoubtedly you are among very kind and good people here, I am sure you will love it being among us.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » LFF (Looking For Friend)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus