Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A New Hand

Hi! I'm brand new to this whole place, so I apologize in advance for any formatting atrocities I might commit typing this.

I wasn't sure what to put in here that I haven't already said elsewhere, but the banner says a simple description will suffice so here I go.

I'm Ligeia. That's a new alias by the way. I've been roleplaying for eleven years - Ten, if you don't count the oddball interlude that was 2020, though I certainly continued writing in other ways! -, and I hope to finally find another suitable partner. Maybe even more, if this turns out to be a goldmine. I've been hunting around my old hangouts for some time and found them mostly deserted, and most of my friends from 2018-ish seem to have retired or gone MIA, so I found it necessary to return to being a site-nomad. I certainly hope this doesn't dissuade any of my other old contacts who might be trying to track me down right now without me knowing... I'm starting to think that's just the inevitable fate of RPers, to eventually just be running in circles trying to find that one really good acquaintance from 3 years ago :'v

I'm a hardcore RPer into just about anything so long as it's rule-light, well-curated, high-effort (wow, that's a lot of hyphens) and has some degree of fantasy, though I've got some current leanings considering my recent completion of VTMB and the newfound restoration of my often-dead faith in urban fantasy.

... I went ahead and wrote a ridiculously long profile before I even looked at the homepage and realised there was a designated intro space, so if anything you read above piques your interest, you can go ahead and look at the 100% longer and pretentiouser (That's a word now. Because I said so.) version of my self-advert over there!

I hope to meet some of you very, very soon.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! :D
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Ligeia to RP Repository! You'll be right and fit right in!
Here are a couple links to help you get started deeper into your journey here

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy Writing!
Greetings Ligeia, we bid you welcome here, you have chosen wisely for this site is the best one for having some really good quality role plays, I am pretty certain that not only you will make good friends here but also will enjoy excellent roleplays as well. Don't be shy if you have questions.

For fiding role-plays try Find RP at the top part of the page, it is a fantastic system for finding what you want.
Welcome aboard, Ligeia! This is a great site with many creative players and a lot of fun and interesting prompts so surely you'll find something for your taste! ^_^ I'm not big on fantasy myself (burned myself out after playing it almost nonstop for years XD) but still, there is no lack of great RPs to choose from! :)
Hey, welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our community!!!!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Ligeria!
Well hi Ligeia! Don't worry about making mistakes, this is the kindest community you could hope to find.
Buried_In_A_Book

Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you will find all you hope for here. Have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A New Hand

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus