Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Cant update relationships

Hey guys, newb here! I tried going back to edit my characters relationship info but it wasn't giving me the option to edit it- Did I missed something or???
Rogue-Scribe

When you go into the edit mode for a character there is a “character name’s relationships” selection. You can change relationships for the character there.

Alternatively, if you’re in the ‘edit profile’ where the character ties widget is, you can go in to edit that widget and there will be a li k to the relationships page at the top. I hope that made sense.
Ocean_Eyes Topic Starter

Yeah when I went to the link to the relationships page, it all says 'none yet' and there's no pen icon next to any of these to edit them, no icon to edit anything on said page either :/
Rogue-Scribe

Ah. You need to ‘connect’ the characters before a relationship is established. If you go to the top of any character, there will be a +connect that will allow you to connect one of your characters to another of your or someone else’s character.
Ocean_Eyes Topic Starter

Ohhh! I wanted to add descriptions of the character(s) rather than connecting them through their pages. Dx
Kim Site Admin

Ocean_Eyes wrote:
Ohhh! I wanted to add descriptions of the character(s) rather than connecting them through their pages. Dx

I'm really confused by what this means! Which characters were you trying to add descriptions about that weren't connected?
Ocean_Eyes Topic Starter

Well I have characters I haven't posted yet, which I don't really plan on doing, so I just wanted to make them in a description on Aiden's wiki!
Kim Site Admin

Sounds like what you're looking for is just a text widget, then?

You are on: Forums » Help » Cant update relationships

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus