Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fire Emblem: Three Houses roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sakura (played by Rinny_Howler)

As you can see, I'm currently interested in doing a Fire Emblem roleplay. My styles are as follow:

"Hello! My name is Sakura Lorraine Blaiddyd, part of the Blaiddyd bloodline. You can call me Ura!" The priest smiled and looked to y/c.

*smiling* Why hello! I'm Sakura. Sakura Lorraine Blaiddyd. Nice to meet you!

My idea is to either start before or after the events of the game. Either we can start within the war, before, or after it has ended. PM me if you're interested!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

JXC

Hey! I love FE: Three Houses, and i'd definitely be down to do an RP for it with you! I can't PM you seeing as you sent this post as your character, but please PM me if your interested!
Sakura (played by Rinny_Howler) Topic Starter

I should add a bit more to this:

I'd honestly like the roleplay to be the Azure Moon route, or Blue Lion House. I'm really not wanting Dimitri to be dead seeing as he already died enough in every other route. Hopefully we can also throw in that m/c is the lost sister of Claude. So yeah, to get to me I think you simply choose "Reply in PM" or something along those lines.

Might as well, bump~

Still searching for people!
Robin (played anonymously)

Sakura wrote:
I should add a bit more to this:

I'd honestly like the roleplay to be the Azure Moon route, or Blue Lion House. I'm really not wanting Dimitri to be dead seeing as he already died enough in every other route. Hopefully we can also throw in that m/c is the lost sister of Dimitri. So yeah, to get to me I think you simply choose "Reply in PM" or something along those lines.

This is another character I could use to create twists.
Hello!
I don't know if you're still looking, but I'm definitely into playing this.
(Currently replaying FE: TH and I'm going down the Black Eagles route again, even though Blue Lions was my favorite. lol)
Sounds fun! It's a game I've always been interested in playing, but never got to. Maybe I can play as Corrin?

Bump, and I'll accept everyone right now! Feel free to PM me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fire Emblem: Three Houses roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus