Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hej

Soooo I am new to this site. Clearly since this is my introdution :P

I live in Europe in Scandinavia. I have a fiance and we used to rp together but after 7 years of RPing together we have decided to try and find some new rp partners to get some inspiration from others and maybe try taking our characters a different way than they have been. :)

So I am her to try finding an Rp partner, and just have some fun, and forget the world a little o3o

It is nice to meet you all :3
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
hello from Denmark and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Hat_Collector
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Hat to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here and find cool new directions for your characters!

Here is a link to help you get started deeper into your journey here...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our kind community!
Welcome! :0 There are so many nice people here!
Hey there! I'm sure you'll find lots of inspiration here.
Welcome to RPr Hej! I hope you will have lots of fun and make many writing adventures!
Welcome aboard, Hat Colector! Fellow European here, from Italy. I love Scandinavia and northern countries and someday hope to be able to travel there! :D

RPs can be a great way of distraction from the present, I'm sure you'll find many great stories to join here! :)
Greetings you are most welcome, this site is indeed one of the best ones concerning both role-playing and making friends, don't be shy to ask questions if you have any, people are friendly and will help you.
Hat_Collector Topic Starter

Thank you all :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hej

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus