Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Reading the Tides of Fate - Short Scene (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Tarot Reader (played anonymously)

Looking for some character development?
A fun, short experience?
Or did you have a situation/relationship in an RP that you wanted to get some fresh insight on?

Well, look no further: the Tarot Reader is here!
In all seriousness though, what I offer is a means for characters to investigate themselves and their stories, by way of imagery and focused questions that link the conscious and unconscious mind. As any who are involved with the task of creating will tell you, and certainly roleplay is one such realm; it is this link that is to tenably necessary and at times, difficult to find, refine, and produce.

I am here to assist in that matter, and others.

See my page which has a FAQ, or PM for details.

And do bear in mind: this ad is for rp'ing out the reading itself with your character, though I do offer this as an OOC service as well. If you're interested in a story beyond that, or having my character be injected into your world/rp to do the reading... that's completely acceptable, too.

Slots are currently: Open

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Reading the Tides of Fate - Short Scene (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus