Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Back at it again.

Heyo,my close friend(JetStorm) told me about this site,I used to be on it a year ago,but got bored since no one rped with me. Anyway I hope all that changes,and if you are wondering why our names sound similar,that is because we are transformer nerds and we used a transformer name as our username.

(Here is what jetstorm and jetfire look like in a video)

I think that is all,feel free to message me.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back JetFire to RP Repository! May you have better luck finding people to RP with this time as well as renewing old contacts!

You may already know this, but maybe a review might help get you started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository 2.0. Here is a useful link to take a look at...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the creation of character pages deeper here, this link has a lot of information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP'ng!
JetFire wrote:
Heyo,my close friend(JetStorm) told me about this site,I used to be on it a year ago,but got bored since no one rped with me. Anyway I hope all that changes,and if you are wondering why our names sound similar,that is because we are transformer nerds and we used a transformer name as our username.

(Here is what jetstorm and jetfire look like in a video)

I think that is all,feel free to message me.
Hello Jetfre welcome back to RPR I’m currently doing a Yugiho role play with your friend JetStorm. Would you be interested in doing a Memlfacnt rp with me? love Diaval. An hurt and comfort.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome back i hope this time around you can find the rps you're looking for!
Welcome to RPR! <3 <3 <3
Welcome back! Hopefully you enjoy your time on the site better this go around. <3
Eyy, welcome! Good to see a friend of JetStorm's.
Icysoul

Welcome back, JetFire. I'm glad your here
Hi and welcome! I wish you the best on RPR! If you still have any troubles finding RP partners, don't hesitate to post prompt on the forums or just poke at people's characters.
Welcome aboard, JetFire! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Back at it again.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus