Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heyyo

Yuepvr

Hey! I'm Yuepvr, just looking to write a story and have some fun, hope I won't be a nuisance!
JetStorm

Hello and welcome to the rpr,I hope you have a great time and make tons of friends.
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Yueprv to RP Repository! May you find many a RP friend here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the fun that is the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Welcome, Yue, hope you are cheerful as the character you have in your profile pic ;D.

See ya in between some inked words.
Icysoul

Welcome to our family, Yuepvr
Hey, welcome to RPR! You're gonna have lots of fun here.
Hello, young explorer! ;P You'll surely earn many badges, er, accolades in your stay on RPR! ^_^
chrysopos

Hello and welcome! Hopefully your time here is very fruitful and you get to do a lot of writing ^^
welcome to RPR Yuepvr

ee9e97242a206ebd0433815b95145d179471b48a_hq.gif
Buried_In_A_Book

Welcome to RPR. I hope you find many new friends and inspiration here.
Welcome Yuepvr, RPR is awesome, you'll find some great RP'ers here :-)
Hi there, welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the RPR family!

acc4f99638308d79e955234f0c93c4db.jpg
Keke Moderator

Yuepvr wrote:
Hey! I'm Yuepvr, just looking to write a story and have some fun, hope I won't be a nuisance!

Hi, Yuepvr, and welcome to the RPR! We're happy to have you join us.

I hope you find some great partners with whom to write those stories, but what sorts of genres are you interested in pursuing? Or are you open to whatever comes your way?

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any of our mods! We're all happy to help.

Again, welcome!
Hi. Welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of roleplay partners! And lastly, have fun!! ^_^
Primrose-Chan

Hello and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you're fine and don't have to worry about annoying anyone!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heyyo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus