Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zelda Breath of the Wild roleplay? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler)

I was hoping to recreate iconic BotW scenes with my new OC Nayra, or which is a Champion. I am well aware she looks like Fate Saber, and her beast looks like Luiga, but that's all part of creativity. If you'd like, we could go before or after Ganon. I prefer before because of the nerve racking experiences with the Blights. PM me if you're interested!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Nayra (played by Rinny_Howler) Topic Starter

Bump~
DocTheB0t

Hey there, I wasn't sure if to reply or launch chat, but I would be very interested in this! I'm new here, but I have plenty of RP experience and a huge Zelda fan, so if you're interested in RPing with me, or even just to see what I can do, please respond!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zelda Breath of the Wild roleplay? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus