Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So this is the Repository, huh...?

DatZiggyBoi

Well, lemme start off by saying "Wow, this website's profile creation is super intuitive. I'm impressed."

Hiya. My name's DatZiggy, or DatZig. I'm a somewhat veteran Roleplayer, spanning back to just before Flipnote Hatena came around. I'm an artist, and absolutely insane about Pokemon. I personally believe I have a ridiculous amount of knowledge about Pokemon, moreso than the average player. As I mentioned, I'm an artist, and have even had the distinct honor of creating my very own Fakemon with base stats, typing, moveset and all that good stuff. :D I'm very happy to be here and I hope we'll all get along very well.

I'd like to finish this off with a question for you all to answer:
"If you could be any Pokemon you wanted to be, what would you be and why?"
Welcome to the RPR family! Also to answer your question, I would be sylveon!

tenor.gif
DatZiggyBoi Topic Starter

Oh hell yeah! Sylveon is awesome!
Primrose-Chan

Hello, DatZiggy, and welcome to RPR! You're right about pokemon being cool. I'm a fan of it but definitely not as much as you, I can already tell. I'm not sure which pokemon I'd be if I was one. I like a lot of them and never really thought about how my personality would suit each one, before. My favorite pokemon is Eevee, though. Eevees are really cute and I find how they evolve and their different evolutions very interesting.
JetStorm

To answer your question,I'd be a Mewtwo.

Also welcome to the rpr,I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you make loads of friends.
Rogue-Scribe

DatZiggyBoi wrote:
So this is the Repository, huh...?

Yup, this is it. Welcome!
Hello, welcome to RPR!

Thank you all very much! ^^
Icysoul

Welcome, DatZiggyBoi. I would be Houndoom.
Hey, welcome to RPR, I hope you have an amazing time here.

To answer your question; I don't watch Pokemon or play it, but I would be Umbreon. Not sure why, but I've always been drawn to Umbreon. Lolol

I'm seeing quite a few Dark-Types. This pleases me. :)
pixl.Bee

Well, even though we've already talked a little bit, I might as well say welcome over here. So... welcome! I hope you have a great time here. I too LOVE Pokémon, and my knowledge is pretty extensive but like.. I haven't played most of the games, so it's not nearly as extensive as it could be. (Ask me about Generation V or VIII though, and I've got you covered- probably.)
So... to answer the question. I'd have to say I'd probably like to be a Minccino. Why? 'Cause they're fluffy and adorable and yet surprisingly powerful. (I aspire to that level of adorableness.) Plus, I love chinchillas. And scarves. And it'd give me an excuse to live in Driftveil City. (It's actually a toss up between Minccino and Espurr... Gotta love the PsyKitty. It was one of my favourites even before I'd played the games.)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So this is the Repository, huh...?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus