Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Is me here, hi.

Hiya, I'm Terpsichora (I mean not rly but ye, call me that if ya wanna.)

Sooo, I got into RP first when I played AI dungeon. (an app that basically role plays with you, using AI generated messages)
I ended up playing it with a friend, since it has a multiplayer option, but we quickly noticed that we are barely using the AI to generate content.
We've been RPing on discord ever since, but now she got taken over by the evil user: "DontBeTrippin", ending up here. (nothing against you guys <3)
So where does that leave me? I'll not live in someone's shadow, so now I'm here!

I'm still pretty new to RP, but I think I've been doing well so far. Having mostly played fantasy rpgs games or similar, I prefer... well fantasy RP xD
Though at the moment, I can think of a cool space scenario if anyone is interested :3

Once in a RP, I mostly like to focus on story progression with a decent amount of dialogue, but I also like romance and *cough* you know what. I really hope to find some people who share my interests! More on this and how I write when you ask me :D

Uh, I think that's all~
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Terpsichora to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Just in case you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Hi there welcome to RPR, hope you have a great time here.
Hello Terpsichora and welcome to RPR!

Definitely have a look around and I hope you find RP and partners that you will have a fun time with. :)
DatZiggyBoi

Welcome, we're both new here, so I hope to see what you've got to offer. I hope to see you around, friend.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to the RpR family! :)
Icysoul

Welcome, Terpsichora, to the family.
Hey Terpsichora, welcome to RPR. I hope you find great friends, and make amazing memories. Have fun!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to the RP Repository, Terpsichora! I really hope you enjoy your time on this platform!
Terpsichora Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Is me here, hi.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus