Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hiya! I'm very, very new here, but I came from Amino so hopefully, it won't be too difficult to adjust here. It might help me expand my literacy as well since I've been hitting the limits recently on Amino (It feels a little bit like being a fish and outgrowing the tank!). I really enjoy any fantastical elements in a roleplay, so sci-fi and fantasy are pretty good, and I enjoy combat as well, but I have no idea how to play combat by any proper system so I just do it freeform. I'm currently working on some characters, so hopefully, I'll see you all around sometime!

Peace
pixl.Bee

Hi! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners. If you need help with anything around the site, don't be afraid to ask! I'm sure you'll do great though - the community here is super welcoming, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Fantasticaal elements and long posts are pretty common around here, so you're in luck there.
Primrose-Chan

Hello, and welcome to RPR, Bayleaf!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
DeathandtheMaiden

Hello and welcome. Hope you're keeping well and safe. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Bay Leaf to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

I see you have created a cool character already! If you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Hey Bayleaf, welcome to RPR. I know how it feels to hit the limits on Amino, and it sure feels really nice that you can let loose all the information on here! My favorite genre is fantasy as well! :D

I hope you have fun here!
Hello and welcome to RPR.
Hello, and welcome to the RPRepository! I hope you'll have a wonderful time here. :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and the dropdown menu is something I'd love to draw your attention to! It's full of all sorts of stuff. Huahaha. I like the forums, threads, groups, games, art, news, and Stuff! They're all so cool! The Help section is also really great, and the Looking For RP and Find RP are both really interesting. :D If you get bored or tired out, remember to take a rest! That's what I do. You can go listen to music and do cool things until you're ready to come back... u.u hehe. But you probably already have RP tips and tricks you use already, haha!
Hmm, thanks for introducing yourself! Do you have a favorite book? Or any favorite movies? :D
I like Narnia for light reading, King Arthur books and Lord of the Rings for adventure reading, and various mythologies and history for heavier reading. Usually. My favorite movie... I really like Lord of the Rings. But that's multiple movies. Hm. Maybe I won't say, right now.
Ah, but if you ever want to chat or ask a question or something, send me a message! I'd be happy to get it. Probably. Or at least I'd reply when I was happy to get it! Ahaha! I'm joking around, but really, chatting would probably be cool. :P
Ah, anyway! I like cooking and eating, also. Hehe. Some of my favorite hobbies. I like comics. I like plants, animals, and pretty stuff! :D Like art. Um. I like roleplay! Maybe we will cross paths during roleplay someday. I don't really know. But it was nice virtually 'meeting' you!

That's about it for now, so thanks for reading, have fun, and be good! Try to have a fun, creative time, but if you can't, take a break and a good rest if you need one! Follow the rules, maybe make some friends, and have a good time! Byebye!

-Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) :) :) :) ;) :D :P :3 ;D ;) :) :D :P :O >.> <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :D ;) :P :) :) :) 🌺🌸🌻🏵️🌼🌺🌸🌺💮🌻🌵🍀🌳🌲🌟💐🥀
Welcome to RPR, Bay! Many adventures await ya.
Welcome, Bayleaf! I like scifi and combat themes too, maybe we'll be able to play something together! :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus