Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Nowhere to Run (Horror/Action) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

You were deployed into a rural village in an unspecified location, with sheets of ice covering roofs and floors, and a thick layer of fog barely letting you see a few feet ahead of you. Your objective is simple, figure out where the location of Bravo Squad was, as they have been missing since their deployment here 2 weeks ago. Armed with some decent snow wear, and either an M4A1 with a red-dot sight, a foregrip, and a flashlight, or a Remington 870 with a red-dot sight and a flashlight strapped to the side of the weapon, as well as a Glock 19 for a sidearm. Everyone would slowly make their way through the village, with barely anyone to interact with other then yourselves. After some searching, you learn something isn't right, and must fight your way to escape, while still trying to find out what happened to Bravo Squad. Will you survive to see your family and loved ones, or succumbs to the horrors of the village?
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

MangoNekros Topic Starter

(Bump)
OnlYBookworM

(Im interested can I join?)

onlybookworm wrote:
(Im interested can I join?)

Of course you can :)
Also interested if you’re still accepting
Excuse me is this still open? I'm interested in this

I'm still here, don't worry
MangoNekros wrote:
I'm still here, don't worry
May i ask how i join, if possible?
Also have the same question

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Nowhere to Run (Horror/Action) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus