Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Character Sheets Not Loading?

Hi! I was just curious if anyone else's character sheets are not loading up when they go to edit their character? I've been offline for quite a while now, and I went to update my character profiles (due to some photobucket issues with their water logos and such,) but for some odd reason I can wait forever and the sheets will not load out so I can open and edit them? I've made sure it isn't my wifi connection, I also tried on the mobile version of the website, I was just curious if its a bug to be fixed, or if I just missed something in the updates in my time away?

Please help! Thank you! ^_^
Rogue-Scribe

I had that problem on a character page mid last year. You go to edit a widget and the gear wheel eternally spins, never loading content so it can be edited. Couldn’t get it to load on my laptop or phone. Not sure if it was ever resolved.

You might want to open a bug report and include the problem character’s url.
Rhythm Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
I had that problem on a character page mid last year. You go to edit a widget and the gear wheel eternally spins, never loading content so it can be edited. Couldn’t get it to load on my laptop or phone. Not sure if it was ever resolved.

You might want to open a bug report and include the problem character’s url.

I sent in a bug report, I was just taken back a little bit by it. I was really excited to redefine my characters profiles ^^; but I guess that has to wait until the problem is resolved. It makes me feel a tiny bit better that it isn't just me though. Thank you!
Rogue-Scribe

Rhythm wrote:
I sent in a bug report, I was just taken back a little bit by it. I was really excited to redefine my characters profiles ^^; but I guess that has to wait until the problem is resolved. It makes me feel a tiny bit better that it isn't just me though. Thank you!

I only had it happen with one character. At the time all my other characters would load to edit fine, and I haven’t had that issue since. Not sure if there ever was a finding. It sounds like all of your characters are doing this?
Kim Site Admin

For those following along at home, Rhythm did submit a bug report and we've resolved the issue. :)
Rogue-Scribe wrote:
I only had it happen with one character. At the time all my other characters would load to edit fine, and I haven’t had that issue since. Not sure if there ever was a finding. It sounds like all of your characters are doing this?

I remember that one! That particular profile was found to contain corrupted save data, which was possible to snip out pretty precisely. I think you actually got an accolade for that one.

You are on: Forums » Help » Character Sheets Not Loading?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus