Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hewo

TaeTae (played by Taehyungie)

um...hi. im tae.
im kinda new to this website but i am willing to make frends!

Thankiessss~
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Tae Tae, glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be! Hoping you find the RPs you like!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Hi there! And welcome to RPR. I hope you'll have a great time here! <3 :)

There are lots of things to do here, such as games and sometimes events, and an Art and Creativity forum to browse and contribute to if you want, and Groups to join... There's a Help section that's very helpful, a Find RP section that's very cool, and a Looking for RP forum where you can specify all your needs and wants and roleplay wishes, or whatever. :) These things can be found in the menu up top! ^_^ I hope you find what you're looking for, and do some nice RPs if you want to. There are discussions also. If something goes wrong, use the Mod Request button and/or the Bug Report form. If you have any concerns related to minor, unofficial stuff, or you just wanna talk about Asian pop music, or something, feel free to come and message me! I'd love to talk about that sorta thing, or random roleplay stuff, or which outfit is the cutest any BTS person has ever worn on film ever. Hehe. Anyway, I hope you'll have fun here! *Kpop heart*

That's it from me for now. Have a great time, be nice, follow the rules, and try to take care of yourself, like drinking some water or getting some rest when you need them. Have a good one~. Byebye!!! :) :D ;) :)

-Shinyrainbowlithogra

:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D ;D :P ;) ;3 :3 :D :O :P :3 XD :3 ;D ;) ;) :)
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR tae. Hope you have a great time RPing here, have lots of fun, and find the type of person your looking for!
Hi and welcome :)
Bendyizzt

Welcome!!! Hope we can RP with you for the years to come.
Welcome, Tae!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome, Tae! I'm sure everyone here will enjoy your company!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hewo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus