Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello all! I'm new here and hope we can get alone. I also hope to find new active roleplays to join and make new friends.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Lilith! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Hi and welcome! Good luck finding great RPs :)
Bendyizzt

Hello Newcomer!!! Welcome to RPR
Welcome aboard!
LilithEverdale Topic Starter

Thank you!
Bendyizzt

You are welcome...
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I'd be happy to become your friend if you'd like!
LilithEverdale Topic Starter

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'd be happy to become your friend if you'd like!
I'd like that very much. 😊
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, LilithEverdale. I hope you have a great time here and enjoy many wonderful stories!
Welcome to RPR!!

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!!

Everyone here is very sweet and understanding, so never hesitate to ask questions or just have fun exploring!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! So glad to have you with us on the site. :D

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe you could tell us stuff like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? Why did you decide to join the RP Repository?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, just in case you run into questions, there's a couple things you can try. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can check the help section. If you can't find it there, the community here is very friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Hey welcome to the family hope you enjoy your stay
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus