Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Favorite Movie or TV Show

sarah18394729

Okay, so this is easy all you have to do is Write down your favorite movie or tv show and then comment why it's your favorite also when someone else writes down their movie or show you and comment on their Favorite Movie/TV show.

My Favorite TV SHOW is Total Drama Island because of all the drama and Betrayal that goes on it's Hilarious.
One of my favorite shows...well, that's a toughie. I liked, Firefly, Stargate, looney toons.
I think BoJack Horseman will always have, well, not a special place in my heart, but a seat at the table at least haha. It's one Hell of a show and while I think it's just another dark adult show in a long line of dark adult shows, I always like going back and listening to people's reviews on it.
sarah18394729 Topic Starter

Liara_Amagi wrote:
One of my favorite shows...well, that's a toughie. I liked, Firefly, Stargate, looney toons.

Well if there your favorites then that's okay.

Folklore wrote:
I think BoJack Horseman will always have, well, not a special place in my heart, but a seat at the table at least haha. It's one Hell of a show and while I think it's just another dark adult show in a long line of dark adult shows, I always like going back and listening to people's reviews on it.

Seems you like Naughty adult content.
Oh that’s absolutely not what that show is and the implication makes me genuinely very uncomfortable fhebf

Folklore wrote:
Oh that’s absolutely not what that show is and the implication makes me genuinely very uncomfortable fhebf

whoops sorry, anyways any other movies or tv shows that are your favorite.
V for Vendetta, for various reasons:

1- The actor of V is my favourite actor (Hugo Weaving, the same actor that portraited Red Skull and Agent Smith)
2- It is a good adaptation of the comic from Alan Moore (my favourite comic writer after "The Killing Joke")
3- I love the Italian adaption for the voice actors
4- It is full with Shakespeare references
5- Freaking knives winning against guns
Rogue-Scribe

I just enjoyed watching Bloodline on Netflix. Though it may not be a favourite show, it was good. The acting by Ben Mendelson, Kyle Chandler, and Sissy Spacek as the matriarch of the very-eff’d up family was superb.
sarah18394729 wrote:
whoops sorry, anyways any other movies or tv shows that are your favorite.

It's np!! haha sorry about that

I enjoyed Tuca and Bertie, who was designed by I think the same person? I really appreciate the niche it fills in the adult cartoon genre. It's very wacky and silly, but can still handle serious topics in an optimistic way that doesn't border on grimdark nihilism. It's like... An Adult's Uncle Grandpa almost.
Rogue-Scribe

I’m enjoying a binge watch through the Vikings TV show at the moment. Up to season 4. There were episodes I missed when it aired.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Favorite Movie or TV Show

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus