Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Anything really πŸ˜…

Lucid (played by ThenamesLucid)

Wanna rp? I’m usually nice until your not and I’m down for anything so yeah πŸ˜…
Lucid (played by ThenamesLucid) Topic Starter

Hi πŸ˜…
Lucid (played by ThenamesLucid) Topic Starter

Wanna role play ? I’m pretty nice πŸ˜…
I’m sure you’ll find someone!!

However, isn’t this the introductions page?
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Lucid! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay! Maybe take a look through the 'Looking for RP' forum and see if there is anything open you are interested in RP'ng?

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with the Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Bendyizzt

Hello!!! Welcome to RPR!!!
Welcome to RPR!!

You'll find it very fun here!
You can find people looking for rps in the "Looking for RP" Forum, I'm sure you'll find something you like!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Lucid, welcome to RPR. I hope you find lots of RP and every genre you enjoy! Welcome to the best RP community ever!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Lucid
Welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome to RPR! Be sure to check out the Looking for Roleplay Forums!
Welcome to RPR Lucid! If you would like I wouldn't mind starting an rp with you. Hope you find whatever you would like to rp here!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!
Hi! Welcome to RPR!

You say you're 'down for anything', but do you have any preferences in terms of genre or plot?
Welcome to RPR!
Lucid wrote:
Wanna rp? I’m usually nice until your not and I’m down for anything so yeah πŸ˜…

Welcome to RPR! πŸ€—πŸ’– I am down for a lot too if you are looking for some to rp about. πŸ˜…

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Anything really πŸ˜…

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus