Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A school of witchcraft (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"Welcome to [Redacted] we focus on helping people around the world with their magic of course we cannot control their actions so some students tend to be violent to each other, the one rule here is No Killing got it? come to the this address trust us were relativly small but we're an amazing school! [insert address]

this is a recorded message , Factory reset in 5.....4......3.....2.....1....."

That address was a building infront of a bus stop. once you get there a woman in a suit and tie invites you inside, its a clone but still its a kind gesuture. Once inside your in a totally new place, a world of pure magic is now infront of you. You can always go back but....You won't get a chance to harm someone oon the outside

I thought it'd be nice to reuse/remaster my first ever post ya know?
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Bella (played by browneyed67943)

I'm intrested
I aswell am intrested but to be enrolled in Dark win do you have to have certain magic? Do you even need magic? just little question´s for
curiosity´s sake.
Reithesniper Topic Starter

TemtoeZ wrote:
I aswell am intrested but to be enrolled in Dark win do you have to have certain magic? Do you even need magic? just little question´s for
curiosity´s sake.

well its a magic school so no certain magic is needed, you just need magic
Zuill (played by pinksnot77)

Hello! I'm interested! Would my centaur character be applicable to this setting?
Hey, I'd be down to try this, if you're still looking for rp partners PM me

Zuill wrote:
Hello! I'm interested! Would my centaur character be applicable to this setting?

yep!

Zuill wrote:

yep follow the link

Link
My character (a child btw) utilizes her magic from a powerful tome. If I enter her will she be allowed to keep the tome?

Isabella Cross wrote:
My character (a child btw) utilizes her magic from a powerful tome. If I enter her will she be allowed to keep the tome?

of course

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A school of witchcraft (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus