Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Rp anyone?

Would love to RP with someone!

I don’t really care what genre to play so you can pick but just please give it some consideration please! Thanks!
Welcome to the rpr!
Welcome to RPR! Be sure to check out the looking for roleplay forums!
Hello Sadie The Writer, welcome to RPR. :)
Hi Sadie_The_Writer!

Welcome to RPR!
I'm sure you'll love it here, the community here is really chill.

You'll want to look at the Looking for RP forum, where people post up RP prompts. If you are interested in any of them, you might want to reply to a thread and get started with a RP :)

Welcome to the community,
Kat
Welcome to rpr!!
Bendyizzt

Welcome to RPR!!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Sadie The Writer! Glad you found RP Repository! Love your character Jade!!

It looks like you’re finding your way around nicely, but just in case you have any questions, here is a useful link to help you explore deeper into your RP Repository journey ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know even more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Jade, welcome to RPR. I love your Avatar, it looks fantastic. I hope you find many wonderful stories and great friends to RP with!
pixl.Bee

Welcome :)
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
Hi, welcome to RPR! :) I can see you’re already active in the Looking for RP forum, I’m sure you’ll find some great RPs soon :)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Sadie! If you'd like to roleplay I'd check out the Find RP forum!
Hello and welcome to RPR. If you ever need anyone to talk about plots or just ask for help while on the site please feel free to reach out. ^^
MacieLightfoot

Jade Fowl wrote:

I don’t really care what genre to play so you can pick but just please give it some consideration please! Thanks!

Inbox me.

Perhaps there's an RP you might be interested in.
Jade Fowl wrote:

Hello, hello! And welcome to the site! I am down to rp anytime, just send me a dm. 🤗💖

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Rp anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus