Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there! :3

Hi, everyone, my name is KK. I used to roleplay a lot on here but I fell out of roleplaying and writing because I just wasn't into it anymore. I am an artist, though, and I used to draw my own OCs. The reason I joined back is I would like to raise indulge in professionally drawing people's characters! I'd like to eventually get back into either roleplaying or writing or both, or even build my own world and characters with art. If you'd like to see what I can do, feel free to check my instagram or my art wall on here. It's listed as a character on my page. I'd like to get to know you all soon! :D

(I'm currently open for commissions!)

hi everybuggy x3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back KK!
Welcome back to RPR!
Welcome back to rpr!!!
hey, welcome back!!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello KK, welcome back. I love your drawings! We are so happy you are here. I hope you get back into RP and world building, and have a fun time doing all of it.
pixl.Bee

Well, welcome back <_>
Bendyizzt

Welcome to RPR!!!
Icysoul

Welcome, KK
Hello KK :) Welcome back!

I tried to check out your commission types and pricing and couldn’t find the information anywhere. Since you’re open to commissions, have you considered posting an overview of what you’re offering in the Arts and Creativity forum?
kkart Topic Starter

Alecia wrote:
Hello KK :) Welcome back!

I tried to check out your commission types and pricing and couldn’t find the information anywhere. Since you’re open to commissions, have you considered posting an overview of what you’re offering in the Arts and Creativity forum?

I'm currently working on setting up a page and trying to work on pricing! :D
Greetings!!! <3
Primrose-Chan

Welcome back to RPR, KK! I hope you get to draw characters and it would be even better if you could get back into roleplaying(seeing as this is a roleplay site). Of course, no pressure!
Welcome back. :) Your art is very lovely, and I hope that you find future writers coming to you for potential work that you can do. ^^
Hallo KK!

Welcome to RPR! I’m sure you’ll love it here again, the community is still as great as it was! Your art is so pretty, I love it!

I hope you get back to RPing, it would be cool to see you around! :D
MacieLightfoot

Welcome!
Welcome fellow artist! Do you have e deviantart or facebook page? Maybe we can follow each other! ^_^
kkart Topic Starter

cri86titanium wrote:
Welcome fellow artist! Do you have e deviantart or facebook page? Maybe we can follow each other! ^_^

I have an instagram :D
Welcome to the site have fun!
Welcome! 😜💖💞🤗

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there! :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus