Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Hullo people! A good friend pointed me here, so here I am!
    I work graveyard shift at a gas station, and I've only been robbed once!
    In my spare time, I do digital art and also paint dnd miniatures.
    I have depression and anxiety, but honestly who doesn't nowadays
    I haven't seriously roleplayed since 2003
    I also go by merangue, and mkx, depending on the site
    I'm not looking for roleplay opportunities right now, but who knows what the future holds?

and now, I will scurry off into a pile of blankets and stare at my screen. Ta!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Calrias! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time, snd may you settle in well!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Welcome aboard fellow artist!! :)
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!
Welcome to the RPR family!!!

AB44-D1-D9-0-BEF-4-F5-B-8837-BFE27-B5-C1-F73.gif
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Calrais! I hope you enjoy your time here and find some friends to chat with!
Welcome to RPR! Even if you don't feel like RPing now, we are so glad to have you in this community. This place is such a great environment to maybe get that creative spark again. If you don't though? Well you'll still be welcomed and I am positive that you will be appreciated whether you RP or not! :)
Hey, welcome to R PR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Hi, welcome! I hope your blankets are comfy!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Calrais! Welcome to RPR and I hope you had a good day of sleep. It's nice you have joined us!
Hullo Calrais!

Only robbed once?! The amount of times it's used in shows makes me think you guys are robbed all the time lol! I hope you enjoy your time here in RPR, even if it is just interacting with the community OOC. Also, your art is beautiful!

Hopefully, you get back to RP'ing, and if you want to try your hand at it again, you can always check the looking for RP forum!

Hope to see you around,
Ta!
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚┆ Welcome To RP Repository!┆˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

giphy.gif

𝙸 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖, 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢! 𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝙿𝚁 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎/𝚍𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝!

𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢! ♡
giphy.gif
JetStorm

Welcome to the rpr family.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome. Hope to see more of you around. Have a swell time. We're all a rather festive bunch here. you'll be sure to be surprised the moment you decide to RP as well... and come in any of our paths. Enjoy your time.

IT ALL BEGINS... ... ... ... HERE!
Kim Site Admin

Hey Calrais! Welcome to the site!

I am so sorry you got robbed once, that is SO scary. I'm really glad you're okay. o.o
Hello, and welcome to RPR, Calrais! We're happy to have you. I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

Totally scary you were robbed! Yikes. Umm, the dnd thing is cool! I know a couple people who used to paint miniatures. Do you also have boxes of dice lying around? XD Lol. Merangue is a cute name!! :O
I hope that you manage to have some fun here. And if your anxiety starts gnawing, may I suggest the Help section, in the dropdown menu? The self-care help directory here is really useful, and has helped me quite a bit!
Anyway, if you wanna chat sometime, feel free to message! I'd also be glad to answer any questions you have about the site, in an unofficial capacity of course. Heh. There's a Getting Started Guide and a Suggestions and Development forum, as well as the Search button/bar/thingy, so you may not need help other than that. If you do, though, I'd be happy to try and help out. ;) :) :) Probably. :P

That's about all from me! Thanks for introducing yourself, you seem very fun! So just follow the rules, have fun, and stay cool! Have a good time, <3 bye-bye! :)
:) :D :P :) :O :) :) :) :O :D ;D :3 ;) :P ;3 ;) :) :D :P :3 :) :) :( ;D :) 🌺🍁🍃🌹
Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hullo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus