Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » _==Ashen World==_ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The World has Changed...

tamas-medve-parkveien-3-hd.jpg

"Humans created this mess, and something damn well tells me they won't do anything about it..."

Your character awakens from deep sleep into a barren wasteland outside a massive city. While emitting large amounts of gas and smoke, the city seems to have never ceased growing. The city radiates a glowing, yet dreadful demeanor.

The air around you has metal shards floating everywhere. It hurts to breathe, yet not as much as you would expect. It would be advised to find a way to safely breathe.

Every human in this fragment of what was once Earth has awoken in the same way your character has. This was the new, and dangerous reality of this place. Your character notices an abnormality in their body... A naturally created machine in their body in order to help adapt their survivability in this harsh environment. Humans have now been augmented in order to survive what they have created...

Learn to survive, and learn how to resolve this overcoming crisis.

Hey guys, thanks for checking this idea out. I really wanted to turn this idea into a comic/story but thought otherwise. I think that it will have a better home here. Anyways, let me deal with the nitty-gritty here at the end.

So, if it was not clear, your character has some sort of augmentation that involves machinery... What causes this? It'll be up to our characters to find out. My character is named Alexander Nickel and has multiple sawblades on his arms that switch out by pulling a cord. Your character can have any augmentation your heart desires, but please avoid godmoding. Some examples of what you could have could be a flamethrower, metal spikes that shoot out, or even just chunks of metal to enhance strength. Augmentations are classified as the following:

Permanent Aug: Constantly active, no off-switch, with an obvious presence
Passive Aug: Has an obvious presence on the body, but requires a turn-on
Toggle Aug: Can be turned on and off, and is not incredibly obvious
Transform Aug: Changes a part of the body for a duration
Hidden Aug: A constantly active, yet hidden aug

Alexander has a Passive aug, and your character will be classified as one of these, no matter its description!

I think that's about it... Thanks for checking this out!

Oh, one last thing, I usually do novella posts, but this is going to be shorter with only a long intro. so as long as you can do one-paragraph posts, you're in the clear! Really want this to branch out to other audiences!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I'm game, let's do itt!
Sounds great, Ill join!
I’m interested in the idea.
Lol i already sent a PM to point to ask
nindyaru

I’m interested
pixl.Bee

Yeah... I'm interested.
Damn you and all your awesome ideas... (kidding, of course)
2pointO Topic Starter

Hey guys! Wow, that's a lot of interest (Good to see the lot of you from my other RP), Thank you so much! I will work on character creation/adjusting later, but you will be able to use premade characters, as long as they fit my wanted criteria! As Aaricia had said, she messaged me earlier, but I'm working on a post that may help the lot of you. More people may be interested in joining, so I'm going to give them more time to join (if "They" exist)
Keke of course had to get character clearance from Point first. Lets hope she fits the bill lmao since the situation Point mentioned is basically something that is possible in her timeline
looks fun
This looks like it could be interesting if you still have room for me to join.
2pointO Topic Starter

Of course mate. We are creating characters right now, so I'll get you into our group at some point!
2pointO Topic Starter

With that however, this RP is no longer accepting applicants.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » _==Ashen World==_ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus