Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hewwo!

Just looking for someone to rp with, I've been roleplaying for around four or so years, and I'm semi-literate!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Make sure to utilize the FIND RP tab to look through all available ad's. There is a wide variety of different options that should be able to meet something you are looking for. You can also post your own request and see if that gets any traction! ^^

Hope that you find a partner that meets up to your needs. If you need anything while here feel free to message me. :)
Glad to see another new face! I agree with what is said above. Looking through the current ads or posting your own is a good way to find people.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

XOXO
Cassie
MacieLightfoot

sleepdeprived_whore wrote:
Just looking for someone to rp with, I've been roleplaying for around four or so years, and I'm semi-literate!

Welcome to the site!

Message me. Let's come up with something.
Welcome aboard!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome you Sleepdeprived whore! Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
sleepdeprived_whore wrote:

Hi! Welcome! I would love to rp with you if you want!
Welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to this wonderful site! Enjoy ur time!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello there!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

What Rogue Scribe linked are wonderful resources and I hope they help you out.. It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR. Well, that's a name! Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here.
Kim Site Admin

Hi! So glad to have you with us on the site. :D

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Maybe you could tell us tidbits like... What's your favorite subject in school? What's your favorite RP genre? What would make your time on the RPR awesome in your eyes?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you need help, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Probably the first thing to try is just typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Hello and welcome!
I hope you find enough fun to turn your semi-literacy into a full one! X)

And if you're just looking for RPs to join, my advice is to go HERE

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hewwo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus