Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 with a vampire or an angel (open to (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

etcetera (played by howley)

hii! ive been trying to make little side characters for myself for generalized roleplaying, and ive been compiling them all into one profile. at the moment ive got three, but only two of them are actually all filled in! im looking for someone to rp with them in hopes that i can dip my toes into their character more and hopefully develop them, too!

here are some of the things that im up for with these characters ^w^

romance (show burn or enemies/rivals to lovers troupes make me melt lol)
general friendship
adventure i guess?
im not very good at writing combat but i think its rlly fun to write anyhow!

please click on this character profile to see both sera and lacey and lmk if ur interested! im willing to do more than what i have written up there btw my brain is just a little cloudy at the moment.

rules:
    * no nsfw
    * please write in a literate/paragraph style (3-5 lines at least)
    * pleaseee try to advance the plot + include some details, its so hard to write a reply when nothing's given to me to work with
    * im fine with either my partner or me adding in a few one-off characters to spice it up too! makes it more fun imo plus i love writing multiple characters
    * no godmodding or controlling my character lol

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

etcetera (played by howley) Topic Starter

bunp

there are two other characters on this character sheet that are undeveloped but if u wanna rp w either a devil/reaper or a witch im more than willing to throw some stuff together for them!
I currently have a character I also would like to develop more! (Erix) And im a huge sucker for slow burn romantic ahhh. Though I must warn I usually dont do official ships with my characters ><'

FalseRose wrote:
I currently have a character I also would like to develop more! (Erix) And im a huge sucker for slow burn romantic ahhh. Though I must warn I usually dont do official ships with my characters ><'

me neither, dont worry! let me dm you and we can start workin things out :3
hello . Hope this finds you well ?

I am very much interested in your board and would consider a romance roleplay with a vampire ? Please get in touch if you wish to roleplay with me .

Many thanks and have a great day/night

Roleplaying_Addictio wrote:
hello . Hope this finds you well ?

I am very much interested in your board and would consider a romance roleplay with a vampire ? Please get in touch if you wish to roleplay with me .

Many thanks and have a great day/night
id def suggest checking character profiles before asking, unfortunately vam doesnt care for romance lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 with a vampire or an angel (open to (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus