Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for F Vampire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Simon Kaid (played by BiggestBean)

I’m feeling in the mood for a classic supernatural romance scenario between a werewolf and a vampire. I’d like to use my character Simon, who is a werewolf, as he fits best into a kind of awkward romance.

Some possible starters:
- y/c is part of a coven of vampires that comes to Simon’s town
-y/c encounters Simon as he is moving through y/c’s town with a pack.
-both are captured by hunters and devise a plan to escape.

These are just a few off the top of my head, but I am more than open to hearing your ideas or crafting something together!

Feel free to PM me or message here if you’re interested. We can discuss the plot and any boundaries as well as characters and such in detail to make sure we’re both okay with the story.

Have a good one!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

lleuadamaris_

I'm interested! I can create a character for this.
I'm interested, haven't been on in an age so I'd have to throw together a character if you're still open for it. All my characters tend to be on the queer side so if you're lookin for more of a girly girl character I wouldn't be a good fit
lol 😬
homosapianmorehomo6

Hey! I'd be up for this if you want. I can use my character Amani and just change her species if you're ok with that.
Carmilla (played by zenfey)

If you are still looking for someone, I would be interested in this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for F Vampire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus