Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Modern-Victorian England RP with Lucy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My character’s name is Lucy Boustead, 16-year-old member of a rebellion! PLEASE go to my profile and look at Lucy Boustead’s bio before you reply. This’ll be a semi-lit rp, long term. I will create a separate IC chat for rp.

Lucy Boustead

POV:
This is 21st century London. A city that still lives in the Steam Age, where the wealthy are the priority, the only ones with access to only some of the technology we have today, such as laptops and cell phones. Even then, the technology is limited. The only people with access to the most computers are the members of the oligarchy known as Victory Garden.

The Fallen Angels are a secret organization that oppose Victory Garden. The members are from the wealthy and the poor, the fortunate and unfortunate. They target the police who work under Victory Garden directly. To conceal their identities, they have code names. The names of fallen angels, angels of all ranks, and demons.

The Boustead family is one of the wealthiest in London, no, in England. Lucy has been raised in a lavish lifestyle, and currently attends a boarding school known as the Academy for Rising Noblewomen, an all-girls private school that has a tuition so high that only girls from wealthy families may attend, hence the name. When she goes home, servants dress her in extremely fancy dresses and corsets to create an hourglass figure. Thanks to her social standing, she's met all of the members of Victory Garden once. All of them flirted with Lucy at some point to the latter's disgust. She hates Victory Garden and how they treat commoners.

You meet Lucy while walking in London. How you got there is up to you, and can be negotiated via DMs. You originally see her as another fabulously wealthy girl in England. B it then at night, you see her as the vigilante Lilith of the Fallen Angels.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm intrested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Modern-Victorian England RP with Lucy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus